Saturday, September 19, 2009

5 months old today!!!

Jacob is 5 months old today!!!!! I can't believe he is already so big! On one hand it makes me happy to see how big he is getting and seeing him do new things. One the other hand it makes me sad because he is no longer my little baby.

Tonight I was working on my homework and Hans was holding him and he was babbling away. It sounded like he said Momma....it was so clear that both Hans and I looked at each other in disbelief! So not only is he 5 months old, but he said his first word and it was Momma!!!!!

Here are some pictures from tonight with his monthly birthday sign. They turned out cute I think, but then again I am bias.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment