Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just another Tuesday

Nothing really fun happen today. Hans and I both had to work and Jacob went to Oma's. Oma had some errands to run so she brought Jacob to me at work and that is always nice. Saves me the drive all the way to south Anchorage. Jacob and I stopped at Sam's club to pick up a few items and then headed home. Hans and I both had some homework to do after eating dinner.

Tomorrow is Jacob's 4 month doctors appointment. I thought this weekend that it was today, but that was me that had an appointment. Hans is taking him to see good old Dr. Keller. I can't wait to see how much he has grown! My guess is that he is around 13 to 14 lbs and at least 25 inches.

The fun part of our evening was Jacob's bath time. We used his bath tub that my mom got us and he loved being in it! He liked the warm water and was never fussy while taking his bath tonight! Here is a picture from after our bath! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here are some pictures from Sunday while Jacob and Daddy were watching football and having boy time!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: