Friday, April 16, 2010

My Review of Graco Ipo Stroller - Navarro

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

This compact, convenient stroller is ready to go anywhere and everywhere. Built for action, this lightweight stroller weighs just 17 pounds without skimping on features. There's a roomy, completely accessible storage basket, a canopy with peek-a-boo window and tinted sun visor, an adjustable le...


Great Stroller!

By Jacobs mom from Anchorage, AK on 4/16/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy To Maneuver, Easily Stowed, Stylish, Lightweight, Easy to Set Up, Smooth Ride, Comfortable

Cons: Small Basket, No Cup Holder

Best Uses: Infants, Toddlers

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

I keep this stroller in my car and use it all the time! It is super easy to open and close. I have done so while holding my son and can do it with one hand! It is great for traveling with, and a good size for airports. I love that it reclines, as this allows my son to take a nap in it if need be. We used this stroller while at Walt Disney World and he slept in it everyday. The storage area isn't very big, but I don't know of any lightweight stroller that does have a large one.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment