Thursday, October 21, 2010

4 years!

Today Hans and I celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary! I can't believe that we have already been married for 4 years! We have been together for 6 years as of next month. In the past 4 years we have had lots of changes, and we look forward to the changes to come for our family!

Since we married in 2006 we have seen job changes for both of us (me with different employers and opening my own business - him changes within the same company). We have bought new cars, furniture, been on a handful of vacations and most importantly started a family by welcoming Jacob into the world.

In the next year I hope to accomplish Hans getting a new job! Moving for that job and getting settled in a new place. Depending on when that actually happens, I want to then buy a house in the area within a year of us moving. Next I want to get Jacob into some kind of preschool program to allow him socializing time with kids his age and allow him to start making friends where ever we move to. Next (will somewhere in the mix) we hope to add to our family by two little feet (no I am not yet pregnant!) but we hope to be by this time next year!

To celebrate we went out to dinner last night with Megan and Mike. We had some great food with some great friends! We will miss them a lot when we move away. :( After dinner we came home and had some Cheesecake for desert! My sister Kim (she is up visiting for the week) watched Jacob for us so we could go out adults only! Then today Hans and I met up and had lunch together!

No comments:

Post a Comment