Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Cards...and update

Last night I made a belated birthday card for our friend Brooke. She had been on vacation over her birthday and I kept forgetting to get it made.

Front of Envelope
 Back of envelope
Front of Card
 Inside of card

Then today I made a birthday card for my Nana. Her birthday is at the end of this week.

 Front of envelope
 Back of envelope
 Front of card
 Inside of card
 Back of card


This week we are just going back to normal life after having my sister Kim stay with us last week. We enjoyed having her and I know she enjoyed being around Jacob.

In 17 days Jacob and I will be flying to Colorado to visit Hans parents, his oldest sister and her family and his uncle. I am so excited as this will be the first time that our family in CO (besides Oma and Boppy) will get to meet Jacob. I also get to meet my sister-in-laws 9 month old twin girls!

Hans job search is still in the works. He was recontacted by the company in PA and informed that they had sent him the wrong email stating that he was not still being considered for the job, and he really is still being considered for it! Last week they told him they hope to be making job offers sometime this week! I am crossing all my fingers and toes hoping that something great comes of this and that we will finally know where/when we will be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment