Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My last day as a 25 year old!

So tomorrow is my birthday and I will be 26! I don't know why that seams like such a weird idea, or even why it seams like it is such a difference from 25, but to me it is. I guess that maybe it is because it brings me that much closer to 30 (not that I think 30 is old by any means).......but I am sure that I will enjoy it as much as I have every other age. I am excited to see what the next year brings for my family. I know that we will be moving to an unknown location at this time most likely by the end of this year. With that move, Hans will be changing careers and we will possibly be buying our first home. Then will come the time to expand and add baby #2 (No I am not pregnant, nor are we trying to get pregnant at this time!)

Tomorrow night Hans has to work until 9, so we went out and celebrated tonight. Megan and Mike were going to go to dinner with us, but Mike had to switch schedules so Megan just came with us. We enjoyed a really yummy meal at The Glacier Brewhouse and then came back home for some icecream cake from cold stone! YUM YUM!! My friend Chris watched Jacob for us while we went out to dinner, so she was here to enjoy the cake with us. :) After cake I got to open my presents from Hans and Jacob and I got the Cricut Expression that I have been drooling over for months now! Megan got me a Disney cartridge for it! I also got a gift certificate from my dad for a spa and my mom bought me my Nook that I got last month! Tomorrow night Megan is going to come back over while our hubby's are at work and we are going to play around with the cricut!!!! I can't wait to play with it!!! (If you are wondering what a Cricut it...this is it!)

 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sweetie! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kayla...it was a beautiful, fun day!

    ReplyDelete