Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy 12th Birthday Sara!

Happy Birthday to my youngest sister Sara! I can't believe that she is already 12! I remember the day she was born oh to well as I was 14 when she was born. I walked and walked and walked some more with my mom around the hospital while she was in labor. I was even there when she was born, and then accompanied Sara to the nursery. I also was the one to name her (I also named my sister Kimberly when she was born!)

Today Sara is with our mom and her best friend Erica and Erica's mom in Las Vegas. Sara picked going to the production "Phantom of the Opera" as well as going out to eat. Tomorrow they are all flying up here to Alaska for a week before returning to Canada.
 This picture is Sara when we were at Walt Disney World in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment