Thursday, June 30, 2011

Visitors!

We are having a influx of visitors starting tonight!!!! Megan and Mike are coming to visit for the weekend!!! I can't believe that it has already been almost 6 months since Jacob and I have seen Mike, and 5 months for Megan! Then on Friday night, my mom and sister Kim will be arriving and be here until Tuesday! Then we will have a break for a week and a half, and then Hans' parents are coming for a visit!


I have been keeping busy with my normal work, but I also opened an Etsy store to sell my hand made cards! I received my first custom order for some baby shower invitations and they are going to be going out in the mail today! If you would like to read more about them go here....

Well I hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment