Saturday, January 8, 2011

Eek! Only 100 days until Jacob's 2nd birthday!

This morning when I opened my internet and my home page came up it is one of the baby websites that I used to chat on a lot. One of the things that it has in the corner is how many days until your child's next birthday. Well this morning it says 100 days! I can't believe that Jacob will be 2 so soon. One part of me wants to start planning a party, but the other part of me knows that I need to wait as we should be moved by then and I have no idea where we will be living and how big of a party we will be able to have for him.

The past few days we have been a house with a sick toddler, and a mommy in pain. On Tuesday I had some dental work done and am still in pain from it. :( The dentist finally called me in some pain meds yesterday and they worked wonders last night. Jacob on the other hand spiked a fever last night and I was up with him from 2:30 am until about 4 trying to get his fever to break. If finally did and we went back to bed until about 10:30am.

Today if things work out the way I had planned them, I will be starting on some new cards. We have Oma's birthday next week, then our twin niece turn 1 the first week of February, our second oldest niece Emma turns 5, and our oldest niece Kaylee turns 18 in February. Then of course there is Valentines day and I want to send all the nieces and nephew a valentines day card. And if I have the extra time I would like to make up some card and send them to http://www.cardcupids.org/. They collect cards for different holidays and send them to kids in hospitals that are sick!

On the job search front.....we are still in limbo. Hans was offered a job from one company, and has an interview with another company on Wednesday. He is holding off making his final decision if he wants to take the offered job until after having the interview for the other. So we may know as soon as next week if we are moving soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment