Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 3 of 52 weeks in Pictures!

Hi everyone! This past week has been pretty busy and COLD around here. Today it was a chilly -2 when I left for Church this morning and -6 when I was on my way home tonight from getting my hair cut! I totally need an auto start in the van. I tried to convince Hans that we need to get one as I really miss having one (I had one in my Trailblazer.)

Jacob is getting better after being under the weather the past couple of weeks. I took him to the pediatrician on Monday and he is on meds for a sinus infection, and thankfully they are working! Hans received a job offer from North Dakota, but has since turned the job down after having time to read over the offer and us talking about it. We decided that it just wasn't the job for him. He also had a interview on Wednesday via the phone with a company in South Dakota. He felt that it went really well and they said that they would get back to him in 7 to 10 days. So we are keeping our fingers crossed for that job!

This evening Jacob and I went over to Megan and Mike's house to see their new dog! She is a really good puppy! Jacob and her got along pretty well.

Picture time!
Being just like Mommy! 
 Baby it's cold outside!
 Jacob getting to pet the new doggy!




No comments:

Post a Comment