Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hump day!

It's humpday!!! The weekend can't get here soon enough. The past 2 holiday weeks really spoiled me and I am looking forward to being able to sleep in. It doesn't help that I had to get up early this morning for a 7am dentist appt. I almost forgot last night that I needed to be up early, I was almost asleep when I sat up and was like crap I have to get up early.... so away to the dentist I went to day. The good news is that with my new double coverage for dental I didn't have to pay anything and will not have to for the rest of the work that I need done before my insurance ends at the end of February from me stopping working. :)

I am looking forward to the weekend as Megan and I have tentative plans to scrapbook. I am excited because I got some new scrap-booking supplies last weekend. This reminds me that I need to go and order some more pictures to have to scrapbook!

I couldn't just pick one picture for tonight as I got a few really cute ones while giving Jacob a bath in the kitchen sink...so here they are!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment