Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jacob is 9 months!!!!

I am freaking out just a bit!!! My baby is 9 months old today!!!!! Sometimes I have to stop and realize just how big he is growing.

So after realizing that some days I just don't have much to blog about or the time to do it, I will update at least once a week, sometimes more if I have the time or something important.

Jacob has been crawling and pulling himself to standing for a while now. Tonight I put him behind his walking toy and tried to get him to take a few steps. He did it a couple of times but wasn't to sure what to do. I think that is a good sign that him walking is still a few months away (crossing my fingers that it is at least.) As I was taking his 9 month pictures Hans noticed that I accidentally put 1/18/2009 on the first sign, so I had to remake it and put 2010, so yes I know that some of them have the wrong year...but they were too cute to get rid of.  So here are some of his "9" month pictures and a few from the last week!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ok mom enough with the pictures.......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment