Friday, January 8, 2010

Weekend plans and I got my ring back!

The weekend is almost here! This week has felt so so so long. Tomorrow night Megan, Mike, Hans, Jacob and me are all going to the Aces Game. Then on Saturday Megan is coming over to scrapbook for a few hours. Then that evening Hans, Kim, Jacob and me will go to the game. Kim, Jacob and me might go do something fun in the afternoon after scrapbooking as Megan has to goes to her robots meeting. I was thinking of going to H2Oasis. :) Then Sunday is Church and being lazy. Depending on what time Diane gets in from her trip we may do dinner there.

Happy news...I got my ring back. I noticed last week that I had lost one of the diamonds in my ring. I took it to the jewelers that we bought it from and it was covered under my VSP plan! They sent it out on Monday and it was back last night! They cleaned it all up too so it is very shiny!!

So I didn't take any pictures tonight as I didn't have the time, so I went through my pictures and found one of my favorites.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment