Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jacob's 9 month stats...and some medical stuff...

Today was Jacob's 9 month check-up. He is growing fantastic! He is 17lbs 11oz and 28 1/4 inches! He has had a cold since last week that I have been worried about. The doctor checked him all out and he does have bronchitis. Unfortunately it is viral so no medication will get rid of it. The doc said that it takes 10 to 14 days to run its course. Until then we just have to deal with a  baby that isn't feeling all that well and who's nose is running all.the.time!

Now onto the other medical stuff..... Back on the 15th I went to the doctor because my dizzy spells came back. They once again gave me the sea sickness patches, and did more blood work. At that visit they diagnosed me with hyperglycemia and vertigo. Well my labs came back from that visit last week and they had me go back in on Friday and gave more labs drawn. I also picked up a order to go and get a MRI done and that happens tomorrow. Then today the nurse calls me and tells me that the doctor added some more tests to my lab order and also wants me to have a ultrasound of my liver and gallbladder. So tomorrow when I go fri the MRI I will get the order for the ultrasound and hopefully get that done sometime this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment